- This seems to be the very first 10 inch album that Philips released in 1951 (source: Stichting Vinyl Voorgoed – see links page).
- First shown is an original French release, which must have been released around the same time as the original Dutch release, including bright red labels with golden print and unboxed label designations. The labels as shown have been worked on a bit, to make them readable.
- The second set of images comes from a later Dutch release, probably from the second half of 1952; the cover is still what it was in 1951 (though there are some minimal differences, see note and images below), but the labels show the boxed speed designation, which was probably introduced in c. June 1952.
- The sliders show the front covers, the left and right inner panels, the back covers and the labels.
- Below, details are shown from the front cover as shown on Stichting Vinyl Voorgoed (1) and from the cover of my (Dutch) copy (2). These details are not identical, which may or may not mean anything. Philips could have been printing variations from the beginning or they may have reprinted the cover later (f.i. for the reissue version shown above). Other than that, the covers seem to be the same; they are gatefold and feature the same cover number (GF 000 10).