- This album was first released in 1953. It was for instance advertised in “De Volkskrant”, June 19, 1953 (click here to see it). The first release came in a non-laminated, thin cardboard cover made out of one piece, with flaps on the front cover which were folded over the back cover and then glued. The version shown is the second version, same construction, but fully laminated. Probably from 1954. Later versions, including the same graphics, have “tip-on” sleeves, without and with the text “All Philips Records Are High Fidelity Records!” (from 1955 and 1956). These later versions had laminated front covers only.