- Composers: J.S. Bach, J. Ockeghem, A. Lotti, O. Di Lasso, J. Handl [sic]
- Title: 3 Chorales
- Performed by: Netherlands Chamber Choir (on labels: Niederländische Kammerchor), George Stam (organ)
- Conductor: Felix The Nobel
- Recorded: February 10, 1951 & December 1951 in Amsterdam
- Country of origin: The Netherlands
- First release: early 1955
- The release shown: 2nd issue, probably from late 1955 or early 1956 (see first note)
- Laminated front cover
- The text on the labels is in German, with no mention of thecountry of origin. The cover text is in English and mentions “Printed in Holland”. Could be a mix-up but it seems this happened more often. It’s very will possible that Philips combined non-matching vinyl and covers because of overstock f.i.
- Reviews on Delpher are from 1956 or later, but these sources probably reviewed a 2nd issue. See also the next issue in this series: S 06027 R.